Willis, TX - Furnace & Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Maintenance Contractor
Sevier Climate Control, Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. is proud to serve the Willis community!
We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.
Please call us today at 281-292-6661 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
- Repair Service
- New Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Single Room Air Conditioners
- Wall Mount Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Filters
- Furnace Filters
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
- Repair Service
- New Gas Furnace Sales
- New Heat Pump Sales
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Furnace Parts
- Heat Pump Parts
- Heating Maintenance Contracts
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Single Room Heating
- Wall Mount Heat Pumps
About Willis, TX - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
Willis is a city in Montgomery County, Texas, not far outside of Houston. The city began to develop in 1870 after the Union Pacific Railroad (known then by a different name) was built through the region. The Willis economy has, in the past, been driven by lumber, farming, and the fabrication of lumber and agriculture tools. The population of the town is about 7,000 and the community is part of the Piney Woods. Locals and visitors enjoy the natural beauty and lovely weather that this region has to offer.
Sam Houston National Forest surrounds the town on three sides. The forest is one of four National Forests in Texas, is located 50 miles north of Houston. The forest is administered together with the other three United States National Forests in Texas. Within the park, there are a wide variety of attractions and activities to be enjoyed by people of all ages and walks of life. And, since the weather is always warm, outdoor fun can be had all year. The park includes:
- The Lone Star Hiking Trail (96 miles long) hiking trail connecting public parkland of the Sam Houston National Forest and private lands it is the longest uninterrupted hiking trail in the state.
- Primitive camping is allowed off the path (except during deer hunting season when camping is restricted to designated camps for the safety of guests and hunters.)
- Trail guests may also observe the many rivers, creeks, lakes, and streams that ramble from end to end of the Sam Houston National Forest.
The trail leads to Lake Conroe, as well. Lake Conroe is a 21,000-acre lake and, even though it is named Lake Conroe, only a small portion of the lake is actually located in the town of Conroe. The majority of the body of water is in the unincorporated sections of the county. It is a very well-known attraction in the area for those who are looking for some water fun to cool off from that Texas sunshine and heat.