Cypress, TX - Furnace & Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Maintenance Contractor
Sevier Climate Control, Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. is proud to serve the Cypress community!
We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.
Please call us today at 281-292-6661 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
- Repair Service
- New Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Single Room Air Conditioners
- Wall Mount Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Filters
- Furnace Filters
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
- Repair Service
- New Gas Furnace Sales
- New Heat Pump Sales
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Furnace Parts
- Heat Pump Parts
- Heating Maintenance Contracts
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Single Room Heating
- Wall Mount Heat Pumps
About Cypress, TX - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
Cypress is an unincorporated district in Harris County, Texas located completely inside the extraterritorial authority of the City of Houston. Large scale residential and commercial expansion launching in the 1980s altered the once rural area. Today, it is one of the Houston area's largest suburban communities. It is just 24 twenty-four miles northwest of Downtown Houston and now ranks 50th in the top 100 highest-income urban areas in the nation. So, it’s a little bit small town and a little bit big city all wrapped up in one fantastic community. The temperate weather all year round creates an environment where people are out and about and the community is friendly and rich in spirit.
The nearby community of Magnolia maintains The Magnolia Stroll, which is a delightful pedestrian walkway connecting the town’s sixth-grade campus, Sullivan Park, and the Farmers Market. The area also has numerous remarkable events and celebrations that draw locals and guests in from all over the nation. Summertime is the greatest time to be in Texas since it is hot, sunshiny and people are in a great state of mind. Another nearby town, Oak Ridge North, hosts a Hometown Fourth of July Parade each year. After the parade, they hold a car show with food, music and more.
If you are looking to explore Houston then you will certainly not be in short supply of things to do. Take in a baseball game on a beautiful day or check out the tunnel system that links the downtown area if it is raining. Here are just a few ideas:
- The Ballpark area: Minute Maid Park, shops, restaurants, lofts, and office space.
- George R. Brown Convention Center
- Civic Center & City Hall
- University of Houston
- Historic Houston: the original town center of Houston dates back to the 1800s.
- Main Street Square and Main Street Square Station: shopping and more
- The Skyline
- Theater district: performing arts venues, Bayou Place, Houston Aquarium.
- Warehouse district: alternative art scene, unique dining options, etc.