The Woodlands, TX - Furnace & Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Maintenance Contractor
Sevier Climate Control, Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. is proud to serve the The Woodlands community!
We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.
Please call us today at 281-292-6661 to consult with our home comfort specialist.
- Repair Service
- New Air Conditioner Sales
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- High Efficiency Air Conditioner Upgrades
- Air Conditioner Parts
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Contract
- Air Conditioner Repair
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
- Single Room Air Conditioners
- Wall Mount Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Filters
- Furnace Filters
- Air Cleaners
- Air Purifiers
- Programmable Thermostats
- Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Lights
- Repair Service
- New Gas Furnace Sales
- New Heat Pump Sales
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Furnace Parts
- Heat Pump Parts
- Heating Maintenance Contracts
- Commercial HVAC
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Single Room Heating
- Wall Mount Heat Pumps
About The Woodlands, TX - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!
The Woodlands, Texas is a master-planned community in the Houston–The Woodlands-Sugar Land metropolitan area. It is primarily positioned in Montgomery County and has a population of approximately 93,000. The Woodlands, 28 miles north of Houston, was initially intended as a bedroom community but, over the years, it has attracted corporations such as Chevron Phillips Chemical, Anadarko Petroleum, Huntsman Corporation, Woodforest National Bank, Baker Hughes, Chicago Bridge & Iron Company, Aon plc, Maersk Line, Safmarine, and more. The beautiful, moderate seasonal weather, gorgeous architecture and clean streets have made it one of the most popular communities in the region.
The Woodlands is structured into "villages", divided further into "neighborhoods:"
- The Village of Grogan's Mill: located near the Town Center and named after the former Grogan-Cochran Lumber Mill. Grogans Point is a neighborhood within. It is an estate section within that features very large lots and beautiful homes. Town Center is another “neighborhood” but it is a primarily commercial area. It is the location The Waterway District, The Woodlands Mall and The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. It is the perfect place to go when you are looking to be at the center of the activity in this “small-ish” town.
- The Village of Cochran's Crossing: location of The Woodlands High School. Named for the other “half” of the Grogan-Cochran Lumber Mill.
- The Village of Indian Springs: It is the smallest of the villages and borders Spring Creek. It is the only village in the town without a public school. It was given its name for the Bidais Indian artifacts found during the development of the area in the 80s.
- The Village of Alden Bridge: Home of Jones State Forest. Seasonal weather means that there is always something new and beautiful to check out in the forest. Springtime brings flowers and baby animals while fall and winter cool down the area and send some of the animals into dormancy.
- The Village of College Park: site of Lone Star College & Sam Houston State University-The Woodlands Center. Includes Harper's Landing neighborhood.
- The Village of Sterling Ridge: This is the site of the gated community of Carlton Woods.
- The Village of Creekside Park: The newest residential village development to be created by The Woodlands Development Company.
- The Village of Panther Creek is the second village that was established and borders the west shore of Lake Woodlands. The lake is a perfect spot to enjoy some summer sunshine in this lovely Texas area.